Propaganda CONTEMPORARY MANCHURIA Japan-China-Soviet July 1937 RARE Excellent
155 pages with several photos and a foldout Map Of Manchoukuo - Soviet Border. In many university libraries regarding the many Japan-China-Soviet involvements in Manchuria during the 1930's. Contents of this book are as follows. Manchoukuo, Precursor of Asiatic Renaissance and the Government by Wang-tao (Kingly Way) Based on Theocracy By Prince Fumimaro Konoye.
An Outline of the Manchoukuo-Soviet Border Controversy. A Chronology of the North Manchuria Railway Transfer Negotiations. Financial Condition of the Agricultural Population of North Manchuria in 1935. Currency and Financial Situation in Manchuria.
Please review attached photos of this book. A valuable addition to an academic library or to a collector of Prewar Japanese publications. The item "Propaganda CONTEMPORARY MANCHURIA Japan-China-Soviet July 1937 RARE Excellent" is in sale since Wednesday, April 21, 2021. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "holeset2000" and is located in Agoura Hills, California.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Year Printed: 1937
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Topic: History, Political, Asia, Manchuria, Chosen, Soviet Union,
- Binding: Softcover, Wraps
- Region: Manchuria / Chosen / Soviet Union / Japan / Asia
- Subject: Japanese Occupation, Propaganda Journal
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Character Family: Japanese Pre-War Propaganda
- Publisher: The South Manchurian Railway Company
- Place of Publication: Dairen, Manchuria
- Special Attributes: Foldout Map of Manchoukuo - Soviet Border